What is Oil Massage?
Oil Massage is defined as the art of stimulating the body tissues by using hands with massage oil, so as to improve health and rejuvenate the entire body. Oil massage is designed to allow the therapist’s hands slide more easily during a massage session. Generally speaking, oil massage has the capability to provide maximum relaxation for recipient’s body and soul. Interestingly, executive oil massage home service is really a wonderful way to relieve the tension and stress that have accumulated in one’s body during the day.
Why Is Oil Massage Gaining Popularity in Nigeria?
Oil massage is not a new concept. It was actually developed thousands of years ago. The addition of warm oil to the experience of a massage can be wonderfully-comforting and blissfully-relaxing, while rejuvenating the client’s mind and body. Not only does oil massage enhance the client’s relaxing nature, but it also speeds up the healing processes. The smooth, gliding motion that massage oil brings to the table, nourishes the skin and helps to dissolve accumulated toxins and stress, which advances general, good health.
How We Administer Oil Massage
It is strongly recommended to get an oil massage home service from a professional massage therapist, instead of getting it from an amateur. The following are some skills we use while giving our clients rejuvenating oil massages.
- Warm massage oil, and we always make sure it is not too hot.
- The therapist dips the tips of her fingers into the oil and lightly applies it all over the client’s body.
- The therapist allows the skin to absorb the oil for about five minutes.
- Afterwards, she uses her fingers and palms to start massaging the client’s whole body.
- The therapist utilizes circular massaging motions on the client’s head and joints, and straight motions on the abdomen, chest, limbs and back.
- We use light pressure on the sensitive areas of the body, such as, the abdomen and over the heart.
- Our therapists use extra oil and spend more time on areas with nerve endings, such as, palms of the hands and soles of the feet.
- After finishing an oil massage service, the therapist allows between 10 to 15 minutes for the client to relax, letting the oil and the massage do their work.
- Lastly, it’s time for the client to get into a bath tub of warm water or simply have a warm water shower.
The Benefits of Oil Massage
There are many benefits of oil massage, and they include, but are not limited to:
- Oil massage has the capability to help you relax and rid yourself of the negative thoughts that trigger stress.
- It helps the healing process.
- It helps one to regain his/her spiritual and emotional balance.
- One of the most notable benefits of an oil massage is that it enhances the recipient’s blood circulation, while at the same time helps to decrease blood pressure, which is a major factor for people that suffer from problems related to high blood pressure (hypertension).
- A professionally-administered oil massage by Massage Therapist Nigeria helps to relax the client’s body and promote a better sleep for days. Our oil massages induce great mental and spiritual healing, and that’s why our clients experience a deeper and more restful sleep afterwards.
- Oil massage helps to increase and maintain joint flexibility. An effective oil massage works all the client’s muscles, joints and tissues, thereby enhancing the recipient’s athletic performances and facilitating an easier movement for your body.
- It is proven that massage therapy helps to prevent injuries and speeds up the healing process.
Generally, oil massage helps the body to successfully eliminate toxins from one’s organs, thereby promoting good health. If you’re in either Lagos or Abuja and are considering getting a quality oil massage home service, look no further. Just Book an Appointment and our driver will drive one of our friendly masseuse down to your home or hotel room, to take care or you. You have the option to choose either a Thai model or a Nigerian beauty. And don’t forget; we can customize your massage session according to your needs.